Re: Half Space Effect Processors

> What units out there pack a lot of
> cool effects into a
> half space? I wish they made the Line 6 Filter Pro
> in a half-space, or
> better yet the electro-harmonix micro guitar synth.

Well you just mentioned two things that go nicely on
the floor as well, so why not start exploring your
floorspace?

Seriously though, when I got to the point that your
in, I ended up realizing that I did better with less.
I always like to quote "You can't have everything.
Where would you put it?"  It's true.  When I got to a
point where my guitar was mangled beyond belief I
moved to synthesis for more sound options.  Now I find
I like my guitar more guitar sounding (sometimes).

Perhaps put a half rack synth it that place?

http://www.audiomidi.com/XV-2020-64-Voice-Synthesizer-P4110.aspx?CPID=392&AFID=3

I have the XV-5050 and I like it a lot.  A half rack
synth and one of those little m-audio midi controllers
could give you tons of new options.

Good luck,

Mark