OT: Need help finding a jazz recording

Oooops,   mispelling.

The self titled Joe FarreLL Quartet record on CTI records came out in 1970.
It bosted this rather stellar musical cast:

Chick Corea, John McLaughlin, Dave Holland and Jack DeJohnette (and yes,
that does make it a quintet
not a quartet).

If you don't know Farrell's work (he died too young in 1986)  take a listen
to Chick Coreas' first two Return to Forever recordings for ECM records.

This band was amazing and represented Corea's work before he started the
rather cheesy (in my estimation) later electric incarnations of that band.

Some amazing trapset drumming by Airto Moreira and, of course, the
incomparable
Brazilian vocalist, Flora Purim on those first RTF records.

So,  I'm looking for the JOE FARRELL QUARTET album on CTI records.