RE: Jon Hassells music

ok, just wanted to chime in and say that Jon is my all-time favorite
musician (yes, for those who know me, he means a lot more to me than even
Fripp :-)

Some of his tunes (e.g. from his old album Aka-Darbari-Java) _never_ fail
give me the goosebumps, for their sheer beauty. It seems that lots of music
that I once loved wears off with time, but not Jon's. His music always
works
for me. It seems to come directly from some holy place deep inside of me.

Fabio: try several albums, my favorite is Aka-Darbari-Java but his latest
album Maarifa Street (easier to get) is surprisingly similar at times.

Michael
www.michaelpeters.de