Re: Boomerang Bargain

I had an email exchange with Mike last week, and there's more news
there:

"We will be releasing a non-looping pedal at the summer NAMM show and
will follow quickly with a new Rang(TM) sampler based on the same
hardware. It will be 2/3 the size of the Rang, less expensive and WAY
more powerful: superb audio specs, super low noise floor, long record
time, true stereo, multi level undo/redo, more loops, and a slew of
different utility features such as a built in octave down effect for
creating bass lines and a metronome with volume control."

Based on that, I decided *not* to buy a Blooperang, but to simply try
to be early in line for the mk 2.

-----
Music: http://www.kellycoyle.net
Blog: http://wwwquotidianme.blogspot.com/