Re: Hardware Sequencer Suggestions

you can direct acces the 16 "sections" of the RM1x by small sys ex
messages
like

f0 43 7e 00 10 7f f7  means switch to next section (quantized at bar or
8th
boundary)
f0 43 7e 00 04 7f f7 is switch to section 5

rm1x is very tight and can be master or slave to midiclock and send the
whole start,stop continue kit

if you have the right footcontroler it is excellent

it even has some very workable sound sets

Claude