Re: in praise of EDP

oh, dear Ted,
I know, we also delayed the change to OSX, but then when we did it,
it was worth the effort, right?

but Loop IV does not force you to do anything different, we kept all
the old functions. There may be some minor details that could cause a
surprise.
but first you will love that there is a display for FeedBack :-)

enjoy!
Matthias

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org