Re: MySpace for Loopers

i think myspace works best on safari or firefox - that may account for the
broken bit. but as for it sucking....

i know people who have a large percentage of their fan base sourced thru
myspace. can be a great networking tool if you get yourself out there -
send
out friend requests to like minded people, and your little network grows