Re: RE: Unrounded Multiply question

>I am not sure I understand. I don't see how feedback is linked to
>multiply.
>I have duplicated this at many different feedback values. It doesn't
>happen
>all the time, but maybe 30% of the time.

I'm Baffled.........
you're not in Delay Mode are you?

There's only 3 ways to Mult without overdubbing the input audio.
1) Use Input Mode, and reduce inp vol with pedal
2) Use Delay Mode, and hit Overdub (=Freez) before the Mult ( or use
the pedal as in 1)
3) Use Flip Mode , (which no sane person uses)

like Philip & Per already said,
tell us more.

EDP Params? esprecially "Loop/Delay"

FCB7 or MIDI Controller?

Feedback Pedal?

How long is "a few milliseconds of bassline"
a) just a v.short glitch, which would correspond to the time for the
Input to close
b) 400ms corresponding to a long press

andy butler