Rép : Jack-OSX and SooperLooper

Hi,

> De: RP Collier <skeptikalist@gmail.com>
> Date: 17 mars 2006 00:26:14 GMT+01:00
> À: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Objet: Rép : Jack-OSX and SooperLooper
>
> Haven't used Jack yet but I did come across an audio problem worth
> noting for osX'ers.
> Some devices/software cause an arbitrary shift in the default sampling
> rate.
> Open the Audio Midi setup in utilities and check the Hz # for audio
> I/O.
> For most things it should be 44.1, but some activities bump it up to
> 96.0 and then do not revert to default. Then applications expecting
> 44Hz think the configuration is broken or I guess just unrecognizable.
> If this is the case type or select 44.1 rate in the I/O fields.

Well, this wans't the problem but it pointed me in the right direction
;)
I re-opened Jack's preferences to check the samplerate and noticed
that, among the several options that are only available when the server
is not running, one was called "interface". I stopped the server,
replugged the UA20 and noticed that I could force Jack to notice it by
selecting the UA20 instead of internal audio here. I thought I had
checked everything yesterday, I was wrong.

I'll try this with SooperLooper this evening but it should work now.

Thanks :)
</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully !
  Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"