Best Cheap Guitar Synth

Hi,

I'm wondering which guitar synth is the best for $200 or
less.  Pre-owned price is fine, most of my gear has originally been
owned by someone else.  Discontinued products are often ideal for my
purposes.

Things I'd like:

  - Cheap

-  Prefer 1/4" input over hexaphonic input.  More flexible. If it
only has MIDI input then it's useless to me.

  - No latency.

  - Easy to use.

  - I prefer pedal switches to knobs and knobs to patches.

  - (If it's got patches then good presets I tweak once and forget about.)

  - It doesn't need effects.  I can apply effects post-synth.  In
fact, I prefer it.

  - Did I mention cheap?

I realize that this is a tall order so I might not get all the
features above but a good match of most of them would be great.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com