Re: Audio Interface for Notebook Users

I like your assessment here, Per, as it aligns to my situation. I too
don't
need high quality mic-preamps, because my signal doesn't enter my computer
until it has been brought to line level by another unit in my rack. I just
need a PCMCIA card that will capture that line level input, allow me to
process it with VST effects, and then spit it back out through the output.
I need it to do this in a transparent way, and not degrade the quality of
the input signal. The Soundblaster card I'm using on my old notebook does
this very well. I imagine the IO will be even better. I plan to buy it, if
the ThinkPad T60p's audio I/O doesn't suffice.

Kris