Re: Does someone know the answer to this??

The problem here is that your input level is varying dramatically.
The solution is to give yourself some sort of control over the signal
level going into the Jamman.  There are a couple of ways to do this.

1) Manual control via a volume pedal, preamp volume knob, etc.  Pros:
You have complete control over the volume at all times.  Cons:  You've
got to constantly be on guard controlling the input level.

2) Automatic level adjustment via a compressor or limiter.  Pros:
Level adjustments are taken care of automatically, and a constant
level is maintained.  Cons: Loss of instrument dynamics and a
modification of the natural sound of your instrument.

The choice is yours.  If you lean towards a compressor, I advise doing
a little research via the web about how to properly use a compressor.
A little compression is often a good thing, but too much or poorly
adjusted compression sounds awful.

Hope this helps,
Todd