Re: FCB 1010-Tc2290-and-Repeater

claude voit wrote:
> all the "Real"  and fantastic loppers/musicians that you can interact
> with on this Looper-delight web site have read all their manuals from
> bottom to top and back,

I'm dyslexic, and have great difficulty reading manuals - hence I don't
bother picking up the manual unless really necessary. Am I not "Real"?

> they know every midi trick from heart, dream of
> vcf curves, sysex checksum, and drop down menus every night.

I have no clue as to what you are talking about. :)

> so do you want to join the "A" looper VIP club ?

I never realised such a thing existed. If educated knowledge of vcf
curves, sysex checksums and drop down menu's is a required necessity,
then I think I'd prefer to be in the other club.

> From: rune fagereng
>
> Hi !

Hi Rune!

> I have just bought FCB1010 midi-pedalboard, the Repeater, and a TC 2290
> delay. All this gear and midi are new to me. I hope to use the FCB to
> controll the Repeater and the TC.

I can't help you with setting up your Repeater or 2290, but the FCB1010
editor utility at http://www.mtnsys.com/faq-fcb/PCEditor.htm might make
your life easier for programming the pedalboard.

- Stuart Wyatt http://swyatt.com