RE: how to blow up your equipment

So long as you're ok, and we still get to hear you in Glasgow on Sunday
... ;)

This reminds me of the Fairytale of the Million Dollar Three Phase
Firework, but that's not for general consumption ... suffice to say we
chuckled (after turning off the power with a drift of wood and retiring to
safe distance).

- Tony

Zoe Keating <cello@zoekeating.com> wrote: [ of the after effects of
introducing 110V/60Hz items to 240V/50Hz power supply ]

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.