2880

Hi everyone

Learning a lot from reading the posts on this list. Cheers

I've been an RC20 for a long time and am in the middle of upgrading, most
likely to a Looperlative.

I tried the new Electro Harmonix 2880 in a store here in London over the
weekend as I was thinking that it might suit what I want to do. I found
the
sound on it to be really 'squashed'. It's fine when you just have one loop
on each of the four tracks but the minute you start overdubbing, it gets
really muddy and the level balance of tracks gets all messed up. Anyone
else
have any experience of it?

Cheers
Gary Dunne