Re: power is nothing without control (was Re: Filter-Looper Swapping)

Hi Jeff,
I am absolutely in tune with you and I'm sorry if I've been unclear.
I was referring to the poor facts I am discovering during the last days,
seeing how many sw/hw producers are softly sitting on really cheap
solutions ( like using the mackie control protocol) instead of uptodate
open midi structures.
max/MSP is a great sw and will be the first I will try to install ( the
others on the list are audiomulch and reaktor) on my sw looping setup
but I was referring to the converter's native sw mixer (see Rme's
totalmix and Motu's one).
If they just tried to make one step more we would have wonderful power
available in many audio cards, residing in their internal sw.
I get crazy when m.i. producers stop their development just one step
before the available potential.
Thanks again for your kind care,
best,
Luca