Re: WAS: blowing things up, NOW: diagrams

That's an important question, Todd. I keep just about the same stuff
as Zoe, but also MIDI files of my FCB Sysex Dump and my TC Electronic
FireworX Sysex Dump. I also keep copies of my preferences (the files)
as well as installation files and notes of serial numbers for the
software I use, so I can retrieve  "my set-up" on any laptop. These
back-up files are not only carried on my computer drive, I also bring
two CD or DVD discs (stored in different bags). I also use to upload
a back-up zip file on the Internet so I can always get at it.

per