Re: stutter in a pedal

At 2:39 AM +0300 3/31/06, Denis 'Diz' Loskutnikov wrote:

>First of all, it's a my first message after two years of lurking. This
>topic forced me to get out of hideout :-)

Heh!  Glad to see you've finally come out of the shadows.  Excellent
first post!

>Because I've developed a stutter pedal some time ago being inspired
>by that "little
>conversation". And like to show it to list.

Okay, where can I lay my hands on one of these babies!  :)

Seriously, though, it looks good.  The only other tweek I'd been
seeking in this kind of pedal was possibly a "polarity" for the
momentary switch -- one setting passes signal normally and mutes when
pressed, while the other mutes the output constantly and only passes
the signal when pressed.

Then you've gone and added the effects loop and the mix control.  Sweet!

In any case, it looks like a nice piece of work all the way around!

        --m.

--
_______
"I want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back..."