Re: Mobius for OSX....ever?

On 5 apr 2006, at 07.23, mark t wrote:
> Will this ever happen!?!

I've also been asking that question. It seems more probable that the
opposite scenario will happen sooner; that we may eventually boot the
new Mactels into XP to run Mobius. Personally I would like that
better because it would let Jeff stay focused on developing the
application, not loosing time on the OS X porting procedure. It
doesn't feel all efficient to me having to keep an XP machine only
for Mobius when almost all the music production tools I'm using is
running best under OS X. I'm totally enthusiastic with the new mac
boxes that use Intel processors.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)