loop set in Chitown

For those in the Chicago area, I'll be playing a set at Kitty Moon's,
6237 N Clark, Chicago, at the Songsalive! Showcase.  It's from 9pm to
11pm this
Saturday, April 8th.  Not sure what slot I'll have but the talent will be,
as
always, amazing and it'll be an honor to share the stage with such high
caliber
artists.  I'm doing looping but not exclusively.  The rest of the artists
are
more traditional music.

If you come by, say Hi!  I do believe there is a $5 donation suggested.

~peace~

Michael Plishka

www.michaelplishka.com