worldelectronicalooping: modulo tanbura

Ambient improv piece I put together recently: not overly complicated, but
thought I'd share it. Mp3, eighteen minutes of instrumental ambient
variable-stutter loops.

http://www.subscapeannex.com/other/modulo_tanbura.mp3

Gear: Raagini Pro tanbura sampler, Chapman Stick and E-Bow, processed
through 1-2 of the following at any given time: Moog Moogerfooger analog
delays (MF-104, MF-104SD), Moog bass MuRF, Moog phaser, Z-Vex Woolly
Mammoth bass fuzz, and layered using three loopers (Digitech Jamman, Boss
RC-20, E-H 16sec reissue).

regards,
Steve B
http://www.subscapeannex.com/