From: Krispen Hartung [mailto: khartung@cableone.net]
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:20:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Music Flames forum

What is the URL? It doesn't come up when I search for it on Yahoo
-<br>> Just a short note to mention the return of the Music Flames<br>>
forum. Focus on experimental, electronica, nu+alt-jazz,<br>> all fusions,
prog, etc. + spontaneous creative discussion.<br>> And everyone is welcome
to shamelessly plug their projects.<br>> Club Med for your head...<br>>
Check us out at music_flames@yahoogroups.com <br>> Cheers,<br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com