Repeater II - What's the right price for this device?

Good. They've updated their webpage.  It's good to know we can make a
difference.

Now, I'm curious about the price.  As a group of people we -- the readers
of
Loopers-Delight -- know more about Looping tools than yer average musician.
We know what's out there and we know what it can do.  And we also know what
things cost.

>From that standpoint, I want to ask the group this question:  **What do
>you
feel is the "right price" for the anticipated Electrix Repeater II?**