Re: Keaggy video up

Oh yeah a huge influence on me in my beginning days, I had the opportunity to see him at Cornerstone festival in Bushnell Illinois.  As many years as I have been performing now I still have not been able to quite grasp what he did back then live.  It was quite incredible to say the least.  It was almost like he led with chords very quickly and efficiently and they melded into the music forming something very unique and special.  May health, peace, prosperity and joy be with you and yours!!  Happy jammin!!!
Sincerely, Daniel T. Albertini , Albertiniguitarworks expert repair and custom designed handmade instruments to go!!!!!

Carabee Computer Solutions <compguy@suscom.net> wrote:
I just noticed that the Phill Keaggy video is up on video.google.com. If I'm not mistaken, we have Per to thank for that.

If you want a real treat, go to Keaggy's website and order the "Live from Phillie" DVD. His rendition of Salvation Army Band on this DVD is absolutely spectacular. The whole concert is a real treat.

I just saw him a couple of weeks ago. One thing's for sure...he never plays a song the same way twice. He really was on his game when they recorded the "Live from Phillie" show.

Brian