echoplex foot pedal

Just bought myself an echoplex and was wondering what foot pedal or midi
controller anyone would recommend....I bought the crappy one it comes
with,
but it is so limited.....I was thinking of the Behringer FCB 1010, but I
dont know if it's compatible with it.....any help or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated....

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.

  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.