RE: RC-50 Availability

The small store where I teach at got them in a few days ago. I haven't sit
down with one yet, but all those little buttons scare me- I just know I
will
be bending over a lot to press them. When some of our list members have had
them for awhile, I  would love a comparison with other loopers they may
have.
I still am curious about the new Boomerang, so I may wait awhile on the
Boss.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com