Re: income (was MySpace Controversy)

Yeah, I've only been doing the Myspace thing for a few
months, and it's been the source of gigs (at which I
sold CDs), sessions and several collaboration offers.
I wouldn't say any of it's been, ahem, profitable, but
it's certainly not been a case of Rupert making off
with any loot that should have been rightly mine.

I'm up to a whopping $18 from CD Baby sales. My online
sales to Scandinavians lead my online sales in the US
2 to 1. (Unfortunately, that ratio is also a literal
figure: I've sold 2 there and 1 here...)

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>
'Mesh' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson2>