Re: exploring what you've already got ever deeper

I have a few people that I like to go out and play with that just do
traditional
or old timey music, all acoustic.. It's a good thing, keeps me in touch
with my
instruments. But, when I'm working by myself, oh, all those effects, those
wonderful vsts calling out to me to play, experiment.... who can resist????

Paul Haslem
hammered dulcimer and guitar
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca