Re: Link to Max runtime info (Was Kris's hardware FX thread)

No, I was JUST in the bay area for a week, but my home base is the in the
northeast.  New York, to be exact.

But I grew UP in LA, so I know it well.  Don't get out too much, but my
folks live in Palm Springs, so I'm not that far away.

Well, someday if you do get it commented and organized with command-y,
lemme
at it.  I ain't no great max programmer myself, just all my friends are.
My
video partner wrote jitter, for example, but I find that I learn a lot from
looking at other people's work. Under the hood.

I must go listen to your music now to see how you're using it all.

For the record, I host sooperlooper in live, and use a bunch of vsts and
audio units there, plus an eventide orville outboard.

I HATE when I have to travel without my eventide, and therefore am looking
continuously for better and better sounding and more efficient ways of
processing sound, therefore my eyes are always on max.  it's getting harder
and harder to travel with any gear at all.

If we could just get power up to do pitchshifting it would be SO GREAT!

All best,

T.

-----