RE: density

Rick,
Beautifully put --even on Cosmos.
My yerba mate buzz tells me: This is the zen essence of looping--just letting it happen. There are times when I let the loop play and delay and play some more and sit in rapture of the sonic universe creating itself at my feet.
Arise and abide. Like Per's looped posted last week--beautiful.
Disturbing works for me, too, sometimes
Peace
J.D.
deafrose58