Re: Ableton Live & The best way to multi track.

> Bass Player wrote:
>

> > I just want a TRUE audio log of each track as it's being created. I
> > realize that I could buy like 20-30 of those Tapeit plug ins, but
>that's
> > a lot of money from something that doesn't really contain edit
> > capabilities and God only knows how CPU intensive that would be.

I use to connect a second computer via ADAT to digitally pipe over
channels as they are happening on the performance machine. Not as many
channels as you are asking for but maybe you can pope over sub mixes?

Another tip, if using Bidule, is to cable up the Audi File Recorder
module. I do that when looping away like crazy in Mobius and after my
session there are 18 perfectly synced audio files to fetch inside a
folder on the hard disc. I'm amazed that recording to disc doesn't
seem to use any CPU power.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen