Who was the Idaho looper supporting Rodrigo y Gabriela in Portland?

I saw Rodrigo y Gabriela in Portland, Oregon a couple of nights ago at
the Crystal Ballroom.  Wow...power of a locomotive!

The opening music was a solo looper from Idaho...he set up some hefty
loopage, and then sang with a great powerful voice.  Does anyone know
his name?  He used a Boss RC-20, I think (asked him briefly
afterwards...crowded...sold out!).  He got around on his guitar quite
well, amplified acoustic...sound system made my chest cavity thump
sympathetically!

Thanks, David