Re: EDP midi offsets

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:28 AM, phillip wilson <phillwilson@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>  this was great and worked however the final button i have is
> reset(25)...and basically with the offset i would need a midi number of
> 131....obviously midi cops out at 127 so basically edp3 cant be reset via
> midi
>
>  so finally my question is...does anyone know the absoloute midi offsets
>for
> running three loop4 echoplex's off one behringer fcb101 without
> interference with each other if the highest non offset number i use is
>25.

I've never calculated much on MIDI note number off-set because I only
have one EDP. But it just hit me that you can make a choice for midi
control, at the EDP front panel menu, either to be handled by midi
notes or by midi CC's. I have always used MIDI notes but how about
looking into controlling the third EDP by MIDI CC's? Just a wild idea
that maybe works, maybe not.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen