Re: EDP+ schematics?

here is the essence:
http://matthias.grob.org/pEE/EDP_service_docs.zip

I just realize that I did answer your previous mail, but it did not
make it to the list. I wrote:

if nothing makes it reboot, once its working, then it hardly can be a
bad contact.

what kind of RAM do you use: 2, 3, 8 or 9 chips (ICs) / SIMM?
If its 8 or 9, try to to start it up with only 2 SIMMs in place (the
ones next to the EPROMs, otherwise it never boots ;-)

another possibility:
At startup it switches from one crystal to the other and if their
frequencies are too far apart, it crashes.

and there are many other possible hardware, mostly tolerance problems...

Matthias