My RPM record

Hi loopers!

Been away and busy a lot lately, so I've got some catching up to do.
In the meantime I thought I'd offer up my RPM Challenge record
(http://www.rpmchallenge.com if you want to know more about the
challenge).  Written and recorded in the first 26 days of Feb 2008.

I wrote a blog post about it here:  http://www.uncledig.com/

or you can go straight for the goods, here:

http://www.uncledig.com/RPM08final/uncledig_bittersweet_drive.zip

While this is not a "looping" record per se, there are quite a bit of
Mobius and EDP looping bits involved.  If you just want to hear
something that's very loop-based, the last track "Division Of Natural
Light" is done with lots of Mobius rate shifting of short guitar
loops.

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks in advance for listening.

Doug