Re: Upwards pitch shift (Was Re: qualities of reverb OT)

Thanks Scott, I may have to check out an rp150, the price certainly is
right though it's kinda big. Wonder if it uses the same engine as the
Whammy? I like everything on table top too, except for punch-in pedals
and volume. If I could rigup a remote bypass it could almost fit the
bill.

Why is it, actually, that there are plenty of analog octave-down
effects, but octave-ups are always of the Octavia fuzz type? Even
Zvex's Jonny Octave, which purports to be clean, is pretty damn
distorted, judging from the clips on their site.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com