Re: other gear that does long delay like EDP?

thanks to all for the variety of helpful responses on and off list!

lots of stuff to consider, glad I asked!

I'm going with DD20 for my immediate need since Craigslist has em.

fyi - This is for a sound installation project at a Burning Man regional
event near Seattle.  I have an rig where I provide an opportunity for
random folks to walk up and use their voices to play with sound
processing fun. Time/space/frequency processing.  Since this is in a
sheltered but outdoor situation, I try not to use gear that is too
precious. I've done this 4 times over the years, it is always well
received by some folks.

- 4 mics, mixer, DL4 (for ping-pong), reverb, harmonizer, headphone
distribution (trying out fm wireless this time), and now I'll add the
DD20 for long delays.

Just simple big hall reverb seems to be a kick for most people who have
never heard it, the other stuff is just extra ear candy.

also, I'm looking to enhance this installation with sound activated
lighting, which I will address in a separate post....

Bob