Re: Rafa's One Man Band (Live Looping w/ Ableton ScreenGrabs

Hey Rafa,

Nice Cover.
I thought it took a little long to start.
You've got a cool voice.
I was hoping you would do a vocal acapella loop somewhere in the middle.
I find that with most of my looping songs that are fairly static harmony
wise, I need to do something with the rhythm to keep it interesting.

Keep them coming,

Andre

http://barbadosguitar.com/wordpress
http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa