Re: Mixers - Inquiry

How about the Edirol m-16dx? http://www.roland.com/products/en/M-16DX/ I haven't used it myself but it looks interesting and not very expensive for a digital board that can also double as an interface. It seems to have several outs, a recording send, alt out, main out, control room out, and a digital out. The main drawback that I see with it is that it only has 4 mic preamps.

I have been using an older Yamaha O3D, 8 mic preamps, lots of routing possibilities, and Adat in and out if you have the adat card. I can also use my Motu unit to add 8 more mic preamps and go into the board with Adat.

Paul Haslem
www.dulcify.ca
Ontario, Canada