Looping - self-marketing, and a shoutout of Matt Steven's "Big Calm"Project

Matt Stevens did another project, entitled "The Big Calm":
http://cafenoodle.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-big-calm

The brief brief: make it Dm and 75 bpm (if it has a beat). All
submissions will be turned into a huge...thing by Tom Slatter, producer
of this project.

I have already sent in my contribution, but if that weren't enought, I
did a world live premiere on the MoinSound Studio Sessions - and this
has a lot of looping in it:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7123024/highlight/75521

Enjoy,

             Rainer