Re: New user of Ableton seeks help using it to replace loop pedals

I just started using the Looper in Live and its pretty simple to use.  I trigger it with an FCB 1010 programmed to send Note values with feedback and speed to the pedals.  You can set the quantization to none, global or what not and also tell it how many bars to record (or none).  With one level of undo and nothing beyond basic overdub its pretty simple but I find it works pretty well.

Any specific questions?

Kevin