Re: Vox Loopers continued

john floridis wrote:
Well, just got this from the folks at Vox/Korg regarding an "all stop/all
start" function-

"Dear John,
The VDL-1 (our larger looper with the footcontroller) does not have that functionality either.

'Worst tech support episode ever.'

The VDL-1 *does* have an all start function.
...and it's in the manual

If you double tap the Stop button, both loops stop!

:-) now write to Vox and say they should send me Saulo's wage.

andy

If you have any further questions, we’d be happy to help."

Kind of blows my mind. Christopher if you do end up selling your Lil'
Looper, do let me know, as despite the silliness of not having that
function, I might be able to work around it.

Thanks,
John