Re: history of loop devices?

Title: history of loop devices?
The Lexicon Jam Man was bourn from the modifications that Bob Sellon had been doing to the Lexicon PCM-42 delay, expanding the memory and improving synch options. It was widely used by David Torn.

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.allmusic.com/artist/chuck-zwicky-mn0000126243

Charles Zwicky
212 414 9541 (voice only)