Re: logistics nightmare?

Ted and Joe --

Wow, what an interesting pair of approaches.  It seems to me that having a
mass pre-show setup scenario would solve a lot of problems, and also make
for a much more interesting environment.  My own sense is that this "sort"
of music (if we can make that kind of generalization) is better served in
a more immersive space rather than in a club or bar.

What do other people think about this?  The next step, of course, is to
try and find a place in LA/San Fran to facilitate this sort of approach...

Great ideas, keep 'em coming!

--Andre