Re: Where to buy Echoplex pedal??

>Ok I've just about given of on finding and programming a midi pedal to do
>the trick. Also, the size of the EP pedal box is rather nice IMO.
>
>The question is *where* can I buy one at a decent price? I have heard
>$150, $70, $100 but have no idea what the "right" price should be or who
>has them in stock.
>
>Can anyone suggest a place/price I should look for?

Try Bananas at Large. (sorry, I don't remember the phone#, they're on the
web) They seem to have Echoplex stuff in stock much more often than
anywhere else, and from what I hear, have been buying them from other
dealers of late to fill their own orders. Banana's sales success with these
has everything to do with a sales manager that is an echoplex fanatic and
can therefore demo it successfully....

kim