looping device recommendation

-- [ From: Markus * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi fellows!

I've been using the Alesis Quadraverb 2 as a looping device and effects
processor in the past years. It's the most incredible unit I've worked with
so far. It's open architecture (virtual patch cords between up to 8 effect
blocks)lets one set up a 4,7 seconds delay + several other effects which
can
also be 'morphed'. It's also perfectly suited for feedback effects of any
kind.

It's a great device for looping-starters and once one's decided to buy a
'real' looper, it fits nicely into any set-up.

Are there any Q2 users out there?

Cheers!
--
Markus Reuter ========================TSG-8-Warr Guitar====