Re: Some of us never left

Heloopers

>> I don't know of anyone eager to return to the days of
>>twin reel-to-reels.

>Hey! I'm still doin' that street
>Besides, I still like what happens to the sounds sometimes, not to
>mention
>the little surprises that occasionally come out of nowhere. OK, so those
>can
>be annoying as well, but I've seen many complaints here about the
>electronic
>gear too ;-).
>I don't want to sound like a ranter, or overly sensitive, but yes, there
>are
>still some of us out there. Didn't someone ask about this recently? If
>so,
>drop me a line.

I got an old Revox B77 MkII (for tape echo and looping only) about 2 months
ago-my choice. Does anyone have any information about the varispeed *remote
control* for this machine?

The remote enables the pitch shift of +/- 7 instead of the usual +/- 2
available from the front panel. I want to make it into a foot pedal
control....
Any suggestions? I am at my wits end here in London... Can't find anybody
tell me....
P&L>M
   MARK HEWINS
     < http://www.musart.co.uk/hewins.htm >