RE: alternate footpedals for JamMonster?

Trevor stated:"I was thinking that it would be a swell idea to use two
sustain pedals
plugged into this Y-dingus and has a slightly more tap friendly pedal
contraption.  Will this work?  Do I need the normally open kind or the
normally closed?"

I do not think the sustain pedals will work as well as the momentary
switch because you have many increments of open and only one increment of

closed.  I suspect that the switch will respond in a faster manner.  The
switches are normally open.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything that

I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service