Assunto: Re: new sustainiac sustainer
Autor:  Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com na INTERNET
Data:    06/05/1997 14:29

>Message was resent -- Original recipients were:
To:
This dude is not on the list, I don't think. You have to send to him
directly. I forwarded your mail to him already, so don't worry about this
one. CC the list if you get any response from him, because there are
probably a number of us interested. Looping and sustaining seem to go
together......

kim