Re: JamMan modifications (sync to MIDI p

kim f. sez:
> The echoplex doesn't "free sync" actually. It re-syncs to the midi clock
> each time through the loop. If it did free sync, it would definitely
drift
> away from the midi clock. I think the manual has an error on that point.

ah, i see... and yes, the manual does erroneously give the free sync
explanation.  are there any other errors in the manual i should know of,
before i go yammering about some other non-feature of the plex?  :)

so anyway, since the plex apparently uses the same basic MIDI syncing
concept as the jamman, how did you echoplex-designers avoid the clicking at
loop boundaries experienced by the current jamman?  the loop boundaries of
a synced plex are unnoticeable.

james